PhotoSync 3.1.7 (2923) for Android released
- Fixed wrong count for 'new' and 'all' photos in the send menu when a view filter is applied
- Fixed cancel issues with FTP transfers
- Prevented various crash logs by fixing the background service calls
- Fixed PhotoSync crashes when sharing photos with PhotoSync and PhotoSync is not currently running
- Rebuilt the notifications in PhotoSync to support multiple notification channels for newer Android versions
- Rebuilt the calls of background services needed for autotransfer triggers. Service calls are now Android O compatible too.
- Fixed an app initialization crash when no Wi-Fi direct interface exists on the device
- Added a Japanese translation
- Rebuilt the geofencing to support geofencing based autotransfer on Android versions starting with Android O
- Added progress spinner and a "Scanning for PhotoSync devices" text for device scans in Autotransfer and Quick Transfer configurations
- Rebuilt the device auto detection native library with intel x64 and ARM64 support
- Fixed reported crashes
If you have questions or comments, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can reply to your comments / reviews in the Google Play Store but can answer you more fully if you write us an email.