PhotoSync for iOS & Android
- PhotoSync for iOS requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- PhotoSync for Android requires Android 5.0 or higher.
- Transferring between iOS and Android requires PhotoSync to be installed on both devices.
- Transferring between an iPhone/iPad/Android device and a computer (Mac/Windows PC) requires a web-browser or the free PhotoSync Companion from our website (http://www.photosync-app.com/downloads) installed. We recommend installing the free PhotoSync Companion for the best transfer experience.
- Transfers work directly over the local Wi-Fi network – your photos & videos never leave your local network nor go over the Internet. The transfer speed depends on the quality of your local Wi-Fi network.
- 3rd party services require a user account for that service and an internet connection.
Mac & Windows PC Companion
- Transfers between computer (Windows PC/Mac) and iPhone/iPad/Android requires PhotoSync to be installed on both devices.
- PhotoSync Companion for Windows PC requirements: PC running Windows® XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- PhotoSync Companion for macOS requirements: Mac running macOS Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6), Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10) El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra (10.13), Mojave (10.14), or Catalina (10.15) (Intel & PPC supported).